NUTRIMENT SUPPORT RANGE
Feed 2-3% of the dog's ideal body weight per day, ideally spread over two meals.
- A species-appropriate diet that does not contain any grains, refined carbohydrates, or high-starch ingredients
- Moderately restricted protein
- Increased vitamin C and vitamin E
- Enhanced Zinc levels discouraging absorption of divalent cations
- Restricted Copper levels
- High L-Carnitine and L-Arginine levels
- Restricted, appropriate phosphorus levels to support muscle maintenance and healthy liver function
White Fish (Haddock, Pollock), Tripe, Beef Heart, Beef Liver, Broccoli, Butternut Squash, Pumpkin Seeds, Parsley, Sunflower Seeds, Dandelion Root Powder, Basil, Kelp
- White fish (Haddock, Pollock) has innately low levels of copper. It is also good source of protein and rich essential fatty acids as well as being one of the most highly digestible proteins.
- Dandelion has prebiotic properties and can support blood purification.
- Basil is high in Vitamin K which aids in blood clotting.
- Pumpkin seeds are a good source of Zinc which supports liver detoxification.
- Sunflower is high in Vitamin E which helps has many documented benefits.
- Moisture - the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein - are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat - includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) - is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre - the term given to the indigestible part of food
Nutriment Raw Diet comes in a number of ranges including:
CORE RANGE is the range consisting of up to 90% meat or fish, plus vegetables and other ingredients
DINNER RANGE is the range for smaller dogs
SUPPORT RANGE is specifically designed to maintain overall canine health, paying specific attention to the liver.