- Ideally suited for small breeds or less active dogs
- Sold in 200g trays
- Feed 2-3% of the dog’s ideal body weight per day ideally spread over two meals.
Contains 100% fresh meat and offal
Beef Heart, Beef Liver and Beef Kidney.
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 60.69%
- Protein: 15.80%
- Fat: 20.49%
- Ash: (inorganic matter) 2.30%
- Fibre 0.50%
- Calcium: 0.02%
- Phosphorus: 0.20%
- Calorific Content: 230kcal/100g
- Moisture – the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein – are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat – includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) – is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre – the term given to the indigestible part of food
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.