Turkey Hearts can be fed as a meal replacement- simply swap the amount of weight of a turkey heart for the amount of food you would feed that day to give your dogs and cats an interesting, different meal to try! Or, if you are looking for a tasty, dried treat, why not dry them in the oven at a low temperature for a few hours?
- Moisture - the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein - are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat - includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) - is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre - the term given to the indigestible part of food