Dr Mercola Healthy Pets Vitamin B Complex for Dogs and Cats is a complete complex of the eight major B vitamins in their ideal proportions. Organically bound to a natural complex, these B vitamins contain their co-factors and co-enzymes to optimise their bioavailability. This is ideal as your pet’s metabolism and health depend on the completeness of nutrients. Vitamins don’t exist as isolated compounds in nature and they depend on their co-factors and coenzymes to interact with other vitamins. This is particularly true for B vitamins, as their co-enzymes are involved in all metabolic processes.
- Promote normal cell growth
- Support normal detoxification processes
- Clear away undigested proteins, cleansing the lymph and blood
- Contains the patented PANMOL® vitamin B complex with concentrations of B vitamins a hundred-fold higher than what’s found in whole grains (but without the grain)
- The B vitamins are organically bound to sprouts from organic quinoa seeds for enhanced bioavailability and potential benefits
- Contains more than just the eight familiar B vitamins – It contains a multitude of well-balanced and biologically active B vitamins complete with co-factors and co-enzymes
- May be better absorbed in your pet’s body than regular isolated synthetic B vitamins
Why are B Vitamins important? B vitamins are important for your pet’s brain, nervous system and immune function, energy production, cell metabolism, organ and tissue health, muscle, coat, skin and eye health, and much more.
Low levels of B vitamins can affect your pet’s body in many different ways because of the vitamins’ far-reaching and interrelated effects. Because B vitamins are water-soluble and not stored in your pet’s body, he or she must get the entire complex through diet each day. B vitamins can be easily destroyed by high temperatures during processing, light, oxygen, and long storage periods.
Simply add the powder to your dog or cats food.
Watch video with Dr Karen Becker.