Adapted from the protocol of the world’s top endocrinologist, Dr Mercola Healthy Pets Canine Hormone Support helps you balance your dog’s hormones and counter the hormonal effects of spaying and neutering, as well as potentially dangerous estrogen-mimicking chemicals.
Backed by solid research, this formula which is made with all human-grade ingredients is recommended for:
- Any age dog (male or female) who has been neutered or spayed (at any age) and has symptoms of sex hormone imbalances
- Intact dogs who may be suffering from a hormonal imbalance or adrenal stress
- Any dog (intact or de-sexed or sterilized) that has been exposed to excessive xenoestrogens or environmental contaminants
The only commercially available product of its type, Canine Hormone Support, is made with HMR lignans from Norway spruce, melatonin and Diindoylymethane (DIM) from cruciferous vegetables to help:
- Balance cortisol and other hormones
- Lower strong estradiol estrogen levels
- Support beneficial estrogen metabolism
- Rebalance endocrine systems, including the adrenal glands
The 7 Signs Your Dog’s Endocrine System May No Longer Be Coping: As your dog reaches middle age and beyond, there may be warning signs that your dog’s adrenal glands can no longer keep up with the extra demand. Your dog may be running either too low or too high in certain hormones or suffering from an imbalance.
Behavior issues like excessive fear and anxiety are often the first signs that may appear. But any of these changes can signal a potential issue:
- Increased thirst and urination
- Urinary incontinence, or urine leaking
- Hair loss, thickened skin and hyperpigmentation
- Behaviour changes, including confusion and depression
- Agitation, aggressiveness
- Weight gain
Without a doubt, hormonal imbalances can affect your dog’s health, comfort and quality of life. And as you can see from this list, the effects aren’t limited to just one part of her body.
By helping to maintain a proper balance of your pet’s hormones, you support your dog’s physical health and her mental and emotional health as well.