Chicken Hearts can be fed as a meal replacement- simply swap the amount of weight of hearts for the amount of food you would feed that day to give your dogs and cats an interesting, different meal to try! Why not add texture to another raw food range by mixing it in with the food too? Or, if you are looking for a tasty, dried treat, why not dry them in the oven at a low temperature for a few hours?
- Moisture - the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein - are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat - includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) - is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre - the term given to the indigestible part of food