The Events Calendar provides details of Dog Trouble events either by month or as a list.
Use EVENTS IN to select a month or SEARCH for a specific event, e.g. Pack Walks, Socialisation, Workshops, Wellness.
Click on VIEW AS and select MONTH to see events or search results by month, or select LIST to see events as a list in date order.
- This event has passed.
17 February @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm| £240
The Dog Trouble Fundamentals Workshop is an intensive course aimed at teaching dog owners how to address and manage their dog’s behaviour by implementing the key fundamentals that are essential in keeping a dog balanced. The course is limited to a maximum of 8 owners and their dogs to enable owners to work with Jo on a 1:1 basis in addition to benefiting from group work.
The Fundamentals course includes:
- Understanding how dogs communicate and operate in ‘Survival’ mode
- Assessing the energy and drive in your dog and how to manage these drives in resolving behaviour issues
- How to walk your dog calmly on leash with other dogs
- Identifying and addressing ‘Imbalance’ in your dog- the importance of Nutrition, Health and Environmental factors.
- How to manage Dog reactive behaviour
- Recall work
The course includes light refreshments. Each student will receive a free copy of Jo’s Dog Rehabilitation Booklet.
In addition to the Fundamentals course Jo provides Top-up Workshops throughout the year for owners requiring a ‘refresher’ to keep them and their dog on track. Clients who have attended a Fundamentals Workshop will receive a discount on the Top-up Workshop.