Changing Your Life With Your Dog
Government guidelines are changing regularly. We will be updating this notice frequently with the status of all the facilities here at Dog Trouble, and with all measures we are taking to ensure staff and customer safety. Currently:
- Boarding and daycare is closed.
- The shop is open.
- Socialisation classes and pack walks are cancelled until further notice.
- Contact us if you are a Key Worker and need to board your dog.
What you can do:
- If you are in an at-risk group (over 70, pregnant, or have an underlying health condition), please do not visit the Dog Trouble centre. We will be happy to assist you via phone or email.
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19, even mild ones (elevated temperature, a new/persistent cough), or have been in contact with anyone with a confirmed case of COVID-19, or live with someone who is self-isolating, please do not visit the Dog Trouble centre. We will be happy to assist you via phone or email.
- Please maintain appropriate social distancing at all times: current government guidelines state 2 metres.
- The Nutriment food supply chain is currently unaffected and we are able to maintain our usual stock levels. Please phone 0118 979 1214 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order, and avoid “panic-buying” to ensure all our customers can continue to buy their usual food supplies.
What we are doing:
- We are suspending all socialisation classes and pack walks until further notice.
- We are maintaining our high standards of hygiene here at the centre with a few additional procedures in place, such as twice-daily disinfecting of all surfaces in the shop and office (card machines, computers, phones, till, door handles etc.).
- For any daycare or boarding bookings that need to be cancelled due to COVID-19, we are crediting user accounts with the full amount which can be used against any future bookings. Please contact our offices by phone or email if your trip is affected by COVID-19.
Many thanks for your continued support. We wish all our valued customers and their dogs good health and happiness throughout this difficult time.
A dog problem is no different to any other kind of problem in your life, it can create a great deal of frustration and anxiety. In addition a problem dog can be a danger to you and those around you.
Here at Dog Trouble we can change lives, if owners are prepared to take the responsibility to learn and are committed to achieving a positive outcome for them and their dog. Our goal is to rehabilitate problem dogs so they can live a happy and fulfilling life whilst showing you the owner how to build that special bond that will ensure you not only understand your dog but your dog understands you.
Training dogs is one thing, but identifying and solving dog behaviour problems is a specialist task which requires the experience and knowledge to work with each dog on a case by case basis. We have taken the time to learn about and work with dogs exhibiting a variety of behaviour issues, particularly aggression, to such an extent that we are confident the service we provide is first class.
Dog Trouble Store
The Dog Trouble Shop offers a range of carefully sourced products to ensure your dog always has the best possible life.