6-9 July 2017
Birchin Inhams Farm, Heathlands Road, Wokingham, Berkshire RG40 3AP
A hands-on experience that will enable you to address behaviour issues and build a better relationship with your dog
The Workshop will include:
- individual training for dogs and owners
- identifying the pack, prey and defence drives that determine dogs’ instinctive behaviour
- opportunities to assess and evaluate relationships between dogs and their owners
- identifying the source of behaviour issues and how to address them
- advice on the use of a long line to build trust and address behaviour issues
- developing your dog’s recall
- raw diet and nutritional advice
- chiropractic advice and treatment appointments available to book for your dog
- fun scootering sessions for you and your dog
- delicious lunch and refreshments each day
- crates and kennels for registered dogs
Whether you are a dog owner, behaviourist, trainer, or dog walker, this workshop will help develop your understanding of dog behaviour and ways to address problems.
Prices for the Workshops are £800 for registration with a dog and £650 for audit places (without dog).
Places are limited to 10 dogs plus 15 audit places (without dogs). Audit students also get to work with the dogs and have the advantage of being free to focus on evaluating the behaviour of the dogs and their relationship with their owner.
UPDATE: All the 10 places with a dog have now been taken, but we still have audit places available (without a dog). Complete the online Registration Form to register for an audit place. Places will be confirmed on receipt of your completed Workshop Registration Form together with a deposit of £325 for audit places. Payment details are included in the Registration Form.
On receipt of your registration and deposit you will be sent confirmation of your place on this unique Workshop, along with information on the special offer for on-site chiropractic consultations that can be booked in advance, local accommodation options and directions to the venue. Please wait until you have received your confirmation before booking accommodation.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Lucas Agnew Workshop and to working with you to expand your understanding of your dog and help you with techniques to address dog behaviour issues.